Most browsers provide functionality that let you review and erase cookies. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide instruction on how to locate the file or directory that store cookies. To find out more about Cookies, including how to manage and delete Cookies that are already on your device, please see Section 5 (Managing Cookies Settings) below and follow the instructions provided, or visit the following sites: https://ico.org.uk/; or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; or www.youronlinechoices.eu .
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your web browser or device when you visit our website or use the Services online. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device and then send information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises those cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies have lots of different functions, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Cookies that we use
We use four categories of cookies to run the website and the Services which allow us to distinguish you from other users:
• Analytical/performance cookies• Functionality cookies• Targeting cookies
- • Strictly necessary cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables in Section 4 (TVB Cookie Tables ) below. To find out more about cookies generally, including how to manage and delete them, please see paragraph 5 (Managing Cookies Settings) below or visit: https://ico.org.uk/; or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- TVB Cookie Tables
(these tables may be updated from time to time to reflect any change in the actual circumstances):
- Managing Cookies Settings
• To find out more about Cookies, including how to manage and delete them, please visit https://ico.org.uk/; or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; or visit the European interactive digital advertising site at https://www.edaa.eu/about/.• Learn more on the individual Cookies and their expiration at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- We use own and third party Cookies to enhance your experience of our Website and Services, ensuring that they perform optimally. If you nevertheless wish to restrict block or disable Cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings. Be aware that disabling Cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this Website, our Services and many other websites that you visit.
- Modifying your Consent to Cookies
- Opt out of Cookies/Rejecting Cookies
- Information on Specific Cookies:
Unless the Cookies are strictly necessary Cookies, you can withdraw your consent to our Cookies by modifying the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some Cookies at any time even if you have previously consented. However, please remember that if you do not consent to certain functionality Cookies, parts of the Website may not work.
DoubleClick: to opt out of DoubleClick id, please visit: https://support.google.com/ds/answer/2839090?hl=enYou may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings at the following link: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticatedYou may also prevent your data from being collected by DoubleClick on our Website by downloading and installing the DoubleClick Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser at the following link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996Google Analytics: to opt out of Google Analytics You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the browser add-on which is available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or through use of:• Digital Advertising Alliance's YourAdChoices tool at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2⟨=EN; or• European interactive digital advertising at https://www.edaa.eu/about/'.
- Contact us
If you are still looking for more information, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Team at Television Broadcasts Limited at Level 4 & 5, Production Centre of Shaw Studio, 201 Wan Po Road, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong.